Blog posts tagged in safety
It’s important to know where you can enter the water and how. In many Countries use of a marker buoy is obligatory and it’s always advisable. This highly visible device will indicate your presence at great distances, and boats should stay well clear of you. You must not enter the water near ports and boat launching stages or ramp areas, or in mooring and anchorage areas and the like.
Even when using a marker buoy- always keep an ear open for the sound of propellers coming your way and don’t hesitate to wave your arms and splash water to show the boater where you are. Unfortunately sail boater...
10) Addition of upper torso floatation
9) Safe neon yellow vest for visibility
8) Locking inflator on BOTH the S.O.S. Vest and the Visual Safety Marker Tube
7) One complete system making travel easy
6) Audible Safety Whistle for gaining attention
5) Visual Safety Marker Tube for alerting boat crew of your position
3) Made with Pride in the USA
2) Sizes for YOUR Entire Family
1) Peace of Mind, for the most enjoyable snorkeling experience possible!!!
Witnessing the crystal clear underwater world has always been an unbelievable experience. However, snorkeling tours can become a bit crowded at times with some tour operators filling the boat or having multiple boats dropping off excited snorkelers at the same sites. At SnorkelCity.com
, your safety has always been our first concern! While SnorkelCity.com
has always offered top quality snorkeling gear
to our customers, we have seen a need for the snorkeling community to be able to alert the tour/boat operators when the snorkeler has wandered away from the group, totally engrossed in the s...