Blog posts tagged in snorkeling sets
10) Addition of upper torso floatation
9) Safe neon yellow vest for visibility
8) Locking inflator on BOTH the S.O.S. Vest and the Visual Safety Marker Tube
7) One complete system making travel easy
6) Audible Safety Whistle for gaining attention
5) Visual Safety Marker Tube for alerting boat crew of your position
3) Made with Pride in the USA
2) Sizes for YOUR Entire Family
1) Peace of Mind, for the most enjoyable snorkeling experience possible!!!
A frequent debate among snorkelers is whether or not to buy your own gear or simply rent it wherever you are going snorkeling; there are benefits to doing either. A big determining factor on whether or not to buy your own gear is thinking how frequently you plan on snorkeling. An advantage to renting your gear is not having to take all your own gear with you everywhere you go, and to just drop it off at the rental shop once you are done. Most snorkeling places will offer rental gear, but it is important to keep in mind on how worn the gear is and how well it has been cleaned in-bet...
If you are an avid lover of the ocean or marine life or are just curious about it then you simply must take up snorkeling as a hobby. Snorkeling allows you to see an underwater world completely unique and isolated from our own. Unlike SCUBA diving, you do not need an entire setup of gear. A mask, snorkel, set of fins, and snorkeling vest
are all basic gear you will need. If you do not have all your own gear before vacation no worries, nearly every snorkeling location you will visit offers rentals on everything you will need for a great snorkeling experience. Snorkeling is appropriate for...