General Ordering Information
Shortages and Damages
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- If an item in your order is on backorder, we reserve the right to ship the order incomplete and ship the item separately once it arrives in stock. We try our best to contact you as soon as possible to inform you if an item is on backorder. We may hold the order for a short period of time if an item is on backorder to ensure your order ships completely.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, VISA & Discover. We also offer paypal as a payment option.
Note Regarding PAYPAL: We will not ship any orders to an unconfirmed shipping address. Please check your account prior to using paypal as a payment option. If you want to ship to a different address than what is on your paypal account, we will require payment by a credit card number along with the correct billing address.
Shortages and Damages
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all packages for accuracy of contents within 48 hours of receipt. If any shortages occur, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact SnorkelCity within 48 hours of receipt of package to file a claim for missing goods. In the case of shipping damage, the customer will file a claim with the shipper. We take great steps in packaging to ensure accuracy of your order. We will assist you in providing necessary information for a claim if needed.
- We package orders with as much accuracy as possible, but occasionally oversights happen. If we failed to ship an item that you included in your original order or we shipped you an item incorrectly, we will ship you the correct items via the same shipping method that was chosen in the original order (UPS Ground for UPS Ground, UPS 2nd Day for UPS 2nd Day). If you need the items prior to the time it takes to do an exchange, you will need to be charged for the new items that are shipped but will be credited immediately once we receive the original items as a return. We have no guarantee everyone will return the items that were received in an honest manner. Please return the items via a standard shipping method that is insured and requires proof of delivery. If the postage is not listed on the outside of the package, please include a receipt of what the return shipping charges were so we can credit you accordingly.