Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Caribbean Cruise Companion Set
Item Number: 1206
Retail Price: $302.60
SnorkelCity Price: $169.82
You Save: $132.78
Price / kg:
Are you looking for lightweight snorkeling gear? Do you want snorkeling equipment that's easy to pack? Are you unwilling to sacrifice quality snorkeling gear in order to travel light? If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Caribbean Cruise Companion Set is the snorkeling package for you. The Caribbean Cruise Companion Set features the lightweight, streamlined and highly regarded U.S. Divers Trek Travel fins. These are ideal fins for snorkeling and swimming. The Caribbean Cruise set also includes Snorkel City's top of the line Mako purge mask and dry snorkel. The set is completed with a companion mesh bag that can comfortably carry your gear as well as your companions. The two sets combined weigh approximately 6 pounds.
Included in this set:
- 2 Mako purge masks
- 2 Snorkel City dry snorkels with flex tube
- 2 Pairs of U.S. Divers Travel Trek fins
- 1 Companion Mesh Bag
Mako Purge Mask Features:
- 100% silicone skirt and strap
- Tempered glass lenses
- Edgeless mask design for unobstructed side view
- Easy adjusting buckles
- Silicone purge valve for easy clearing
Snorkel City Dry Snorkel Features:
- Total dry top--flapper valve keeps water out
- Durable silicone flex tube for customized a fit
- Full size silicone mouthpiece
- Includes snorkel keeper
U.S. Divers Trek Travel Fins Features:
- Super soft comfortable foot pocket
- Open heel design allows for fine-tuned fit
- Vented blades reduces kicking effort
- Compact design is great for travel
- Suitable for swimming and other water sports. Not recommended for scuba diving.
- Blue and black
Note: Sizes are in men's sizes. Women sizes are approximately 1 to 1.5 sizes down. For example, a women's 8/8.5 is equal to a men's 7.
Companion Mesh Bag Features:
- Lightweight mesh backpack design
- Holds two sets of snorkeling gear
- Drawsting and zipper closure
Why are the fins so short?Answer:
Some people like the short fin blade for travelling. They say it takes less room in their luggage.
We used our sets in Aruba and they were perfect. The fins packed real nice on the bottom of our soft bags and we especially loved the dry snorkels.
We saw similar masks locally for $70 each by themselves. The bag was big enough to fit all the gear and our beach towells. Thanks SnorkelCity
Carl, Hockessin DE
Your review next please