Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Mako Mask, Dry Snorkel & Aquaglide Snorkeling Set
Item Number: 1239
Retail Price: $162.81
SnorkelCity Price: $90.81
You Save: $72.00
Price / kg:
Snorkel City put together this package for the snorkeler who demands optimum performance. The 100% silicone mask skirt retains a fantastic, comfortable fit and is equipped with a purge valve for no-fuss clearing. Our dry snorkel features a patent-pending flapper valve that closes with water pressure but opens easily when you exhale--no more inhaling salt water! Deep See's Aquaglide snorkeling fins boast patented split blade technology that gives you twice the propulsion with half the workout, letting you comfortably extend the length of your dives.
Included in this package:
- 1 Mako purge mask
- 1 Snorkel City® dry snorkel with flex tube and purge valve
- 1 pair Deep See Aquaglide fins
- 1 Snorkel City mesh shoulder bag
Mako Mask Features:
- 100% silicone skirt & strap
- Tempered glass lens
- Edgeless 4-window design for unsurpassed peripheral vision
- Easy adjusting buckles
- Silicone purge valve
- Total dry top - flapper valve keeps water out
- Durable silicone flex tube allows for a customized fit
- Full-size silicone mouthpiece
- Easy adjust buckle and strap system with neoprene heel pad
- Soft, flexible foot pocket for great comfort and fit
- Co-molded flex zones to cup and channel water
- Patented split blade technology reduces drag and increases lift and propulsion, allowing for twice the speed with half the effort
We do not recommend any boots with these fins - for bare feet or neoprene socks only.
Please note: sizes are in men's sizes. Women's sizes are approximately 1 - 1.5 sizes down, i.e. a women's 8/8.5 is equal to a men's 7.
- Lightweight and durable
- Holds a full set of snorkeling gear with room to spare for a camera or other necessitie
- Easy to carry shoulder strap
- Drawstring closure
- Front zipper pocket
I usually never bother writing reviews (even when asked), but I felt I got such a good deal and am so happy with the product that I had to here. What an awesome set. Can't believe the price. I got a $70 mask, a $40 snorkel, $50 fins and probably a $20 - $25 bag. A $185 set in stores near me (I shopped for them) for $90 from Snorkel City
!. Your guys are my new best friend. Thanks.
John, San Leandro CA
Your review next please