Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Diving & Snorkeling: Great Barrier Reef
Item Number: 9121
Retail Price: $29.99
SnorkelCity Price: $22.24
You Save: $7.75
Price / kg:
Australia's Great Barrier Reef includes the world's largest marine park and encompasses one of the most extensive reef systems on the planet. This guide opens up the magic of the reef, its car-sized cod, whale migrations, the shipwrecks and the spectacular coral itself. Excellent visibility, shallow waters and an abundance of marine life make for exciting diving and snorkeling for all.
Diving & Snorkeling: Great Barrier Reef Features:
- Detailed dive information to 50 sites, from Lady Elliot Island to the Torres Strait
- Full-color photos throughout
- Easy-to-read maps of dive regions
- Guide to local marine life
- Travel logistics and topside attractions