Blog posts tagged in safety
10) Addition of upper torso floatation
9) Safe neon yellow vest for visibility
8) Locking inflator on BOTH the S.O.S. Vest and the Visual Safety Marker Tube
7) One complete system making travel easy
6) Audible Safety Whistle for gaining attention
5) Visual Safety Marker Tube for alerting boat crew of your position
3) Made with Pride in the USA
2) Sizes for YOUR Entire Family
1) Peace of Mind, for the most enjoyable snorkeling experience possible!!!
Witnessing the crystal clear underwater world has always been an unbelievable experience. However, snorkeling tours can become a bit crowded at times with some tour operators filling the boat or having multiple boats dropping off excited snorkelers at the same sites. At SnorkelCity.com
, your safety has always been our first concern! While SnorkelCity.com
has always offered top quality snorkeling gear
to our customers, we have seen a need for the snorkeling community to be able to alert the tour/boat operators when the snorkeler has wandered away from the group, totally engrossed in the s...